DeWalt DW7352 13" Replacement DW735 Planer Blades Genuine
The DW7352 includes:
- 1x DeWalt DW7352 13" Replacement DW735 Planer Blades
- Fits Dewalt 735 13" Thickness Planer
- Made of M2 laminated tool steel
- Disposable and reversible knives for the DW735 13" planer
- Easily fit onto the knife locating pins machined on cutterhead
- Double sided and easy to install; saving time
- Recommended Replacement for the D-A7352..
A planer is necessary for all wood finishing jobs, but a quality planer needs quality knives. The DEWALT DW7352 replaceable knives for the DW735 Planer help your planer get the job done well. Crafted from M2 laminated tool steel, these blades outlast the industry standard and are double sided for continual performance. The machined locator holes make installation a snap by aligning with the cutter-head. Choose these blades as a better, more convenient and cost effective alternative to sharpening.
Tips for Extending the Life of DW735 Planer Blades
- a. The blades are reversible (sharpened on both sides) so they can be flipped when a side becomes dull or chips.
- b. In addition each blade can be adjusted left& right to further extend the blade life
- c. If you happen to catch a knot in the wood and all 3 blades get a "chip" taken out (which leaves a ridge on the planed board) you only need to adjust 1 of the 3 blades (to the left or right) and it will remove the "ridge"
- d. If you use the above best practices you can significantly extend the life of your blades
- Brand: DeWalt
- Model: DW7352
- MPN: DW7352
- UPC: 028877374284
- Type: Planer Blades
- Package Qty.: 1
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT