DeWalt DWFP12569 2 in 1 Flooring Nailer/Stapler DWFP12569
The DWFP12569 includes:
- 1x Dewalt DWFP12569 2 in 1 Flooring Nailer/Stapler
- 3x No-Mar Spacers (1/2", 5/8" and 3/4")
- 1x Rubber Mallet
- Optimized for the most popular solid flooring fasteners, 15.5ga staples (1 1/2", 2") and 16ga "L" cleat nails (1 1/2", 1 3/4", 2")
- At only 10.6 lbs it is extremely lightweight and well balanced for great control
- Includes interchangeable. non-marring base plates to adjust to all sizes of flooring
- Ergonomically designed with a longer handle that incluseds a rubber grip for ease of use
- Lower CFM requirements for less compressor run-time
- Engages all flooring profiles and protects prefinished flooring
- This tool is designed for the general contractor, remodeler and serious Do-It-Yourselfer
- Has 635 in/lbs of power consuming only 3.7 CFM. Designed to last over 200,000 shots (OVER 40K sq/ft of flooring)
The DEWALT 2in1 Flooring Tool has an ergonomic long handle with a comfortable rubber grip to help you drive 15.5GA Staples & 16GA L-cleats from 1-1/2 in. - 2 in. with ease. Designed for hardwood or engineered flooring, the tool has interchangable base plates (1/2 in., 5/8 in., 3/4 in.) for versatility with a variety of flooring thicknesses. This kit includes interchangable base plates (1/2 in., 5/8 in., 3/4 in.), mallet, wrenches, and 1/4 in. air fitting w/ dust cover. Comes with a 7-year limited warranty with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Brand: Dewalt
- Model: DWFP12569
- MPN: DWFP12569
- UPC: 885911305259
- Type: Flooring Nailer
- Weight: 6.7 kilograms
- Length: 52.2 centimeter
- Width: 10 centimeter
- Height: 59.4 centimeter
- Package Qty.: 1
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ here http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT.
- For warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT.