DeWalt DWHT20545L 20" Standard Hand Saw
The DWHT20545L includes:
- 1x DeWalt DWHT20545L 20" Standard Hand Saw
- Aggressive tooth design cuts up to 50% faster than other hand saws
- Rigid aluminum handle features a soft rubber grip for increased comfort and control
- Blade is coated with a long lasting "ToughCoat" polymer to reduce friction and protect the blade from wear
- Induction hardened teeth stay sharp longer and stand up to the toughest daily use
- Handle is angled to provide superior control even during long cuts
When it's time to make a quick and accurate cut without messing with a power tool, you reach for your hand saw. These saws are legendary for their ease of use and convenience. The DeWalt DWHT20545L 20" Standard Hand Saw is a great choice for anyone looking to upgrade or replace their current saw, and it's designed to outperform all other saws in its class. The unique tooth geometry offers up to 50% faster cutting speeds, and the teeth are induction hardened to reduce wear and hold their edge longer. The rigid aluminum handle helps keep the saw light while offering added precision and control, and the rubber molded grip is comfortable in the hand even after continuous cutting. Don't struggle with a low quality hand saw, pick up a DWHT20545L 20" Standard Hand Saw and get all the quality and performance you've come to expect from a name like DeWalt.
- Brand: DeWalt
- Model: DWHT20545L
- MPN: DWHT20545L
- UPC: 076174205459
- Type: Standard Hand Saw
- Hand Tool Type: Hacksaw
- Blade Length: 20"
- Handle Material: cast aluminum with plastic and rubber overmold
- Handle Length: 6.5"
- Weight: 1.5lbs
- Package Qty.: 1
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ.
- Click here for warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004.
We believe a solid warranty package ensures the safety, reliability and service our products are meant to deliver — from the beginning to the end of every job.