Dremel MM482 Dremel Wood/Metal Flush Cut Blade 2x
The MM482 includes:
- 2x Dremel MM482 Wood/Metal Flush Cut Blade
- Designed for the following applications: cutting wood, drywall, plastic, and soft metals like cooper and 6d-8d finishing nails
- Quick Fit System for fast accessory changes
- BiMetal (BiM) blade material for high performance wood/metal cutting applications
- High performance flush cut blade-provides longest life and fastest cut of all Dremel BiM flush cut blades
The Dremel MM482 Wood and Metal Flush Cut Blade is ideal for cutting doorjambs and baseboards for flooring installation. Used for precise cuts and plunge cuts, its wide 1-1/4" blade speeds through long cuts and can make plunge cuts up to 1-5/8" deep. Designed for cutting wood, drywall, plastic, and soft metal like copper and 6d-8d finishing nails. The blade's tooth pattern similar to a standard hacksaw blade.
- Brand: Dremel
- Model: MM482
- MPN: MM482
- UPC: 080596032753
- Type: Flush Cut Blade
- Depth Of Cut: 1-5/8"
- Used On Model Number.: MM20, MM40
- Width: 1-1/4"
- Package Qty.: 2