Driltec RK-200-200 2" Carbide Tipped Ratio-Core Bit
The RK-200-200 includes:
- 1x Driltec RK-200-200 2" Carbide Tipped Ratio-Core Bit
- Carbide tipped core bit
- 2" diameter, 3" length
- Alternating pointed chisel carbide teeth
- Spade carbide teeth designed to optimize and enhance each other during the drilling operation
- Requires the RP-255-255 pilot bit and adapter
- Includes (1) Bit
This high quality Drilltec RK-200-200 ratio-core bit has a size of 2" and is carbide tipped. It can tackle the toughest tasks with ease.
- The Ratio systems virtually allows for unlimited size/length connectivity and combinations, we advise to consult your rotary hammer manual for applicable guidelines regarding recommended usage specifications.
- This new core bit design will maximize drilling speed and tool life up to 30% over other systems.
- Integration with the Ratio-System provides for fantastic system flexibility.
- The chisel tips score and break up the materials as well as stabilize the core bits' working characteristics.
- The spade tips further break and remove the materials. Even problems associated with drilling re-enforced concrete are greatly reduced with this new bit design.
- Brand: Drilltec
- Model: RK-200-200
- MPN: RK-200-200
- UPC: 605611152560
- Type: Ratio-Core Bit
- Size: 2"
- Package Qty.: 1