Driltec RK-600-600 6" Carbide Tipped Ratio Core Bit
The RK-600-600 includes:
- 1x Driltec RK-600-600 6" Carbide Tipped Ratio Core Bit
- 6" diameter, 3" usable length
- Enhanced for increased carbide embodiment
- Reduced body drilling diameter decreases hole wall friction
- Unique new carbide composition and tip shape
- Sturdy high-grade chrome molybdenum steel body
- Alternating pointed chisel and spade carbide teeth
- (Adapter and Pilot Drill not included)
Brand new Driltec Carbide Tipped Ratio-Core Bit 6\" Diameter, 3\" Length Alternating pointed chisel carbide teeth and spade carbide teeth are designed to optimize and enhance each other during the drilling operation Requires the RP-255-255 pilot bit and adapter.
- The Ratio systems virtually allows for unlimited size/length connectivity and combinations, we advise to consult your rotary hammer manual for applicable guidelines regarding recommended usage specifications.
- This new core bit design will maximize drilling speed and tool life up to 30% over other systems.
- Integration with the Ratio-System provides for fantastic system flexibility.
- The chisel tips score and break up the materials as well as stabilize the core bits' working characteristics.
- The spade tips further break and remove the materials. Even problems associated with drilling re-enforced concrete are greatly reduced with this new bit design.
- Brand: Drilltec
- Model: RK-600-600
- MPN: RK-600-600
- UPC: 605611152751
- Type: Ratio-Core Bit
- Diameter: 6"
- Length: 3"
- Package Qty.: 1