FallTech 8262 10' Web Self Retracting Lifeline Tether Lanyard
The 8262 includes:
- 1x Falltech Fall Protection 8262 10' Web Retractor
- Whole unit weighs less than 4 lbs, yet strong enough to halt forces up to 900 lbs
- Galvanized steel swivel shackle resists the elements and keeps the line from twisting
- Load-indicating safety tab
- 1-3/4" "seatbelt style" polyester webbing has tensile strength of 5,000 lbs
- 10% stronger than required by OSHA and ANSI
- Recommended Replacement for the FAL7262
- Weight Capacity: 310lbs
When working in an elevated jobsite, safety equipment is a necessity. However, equipment that's too heavy will impact your work performance. Enter Falltech and the 8262 10' Web Retractor. Despite weighing just 4 lbs, it's strong enough to arrest forces up to 900 lbs. Galvanized steel swivel shackle is not only resistant to potentially damaging elemental factors, but it also keeps the line from twisting. Since this 1-3/4" "seatbelt style" polyester webbing features tensile strength of 5,000 lbs, you'd be hard-pressed to find something stronger. The 8262 is 10% stronger than what is required by OSHA, which means you'll be as safe in your elevated jobsite as you would be on your couch at home.
Not Sure What Safety Gear To Buy? Learn How To Calculate Clear Fall
- Brand: Falltech
- Model: 8262
- MPN: 8262
- UPC: 848013072061
- Type: Tether Lanyard
- Tensile Strength: Min. 3,000 lbs
- Max Capacity: 310 lbs
- Max Freefall: 2'
- Average Arrest Force: 1,350 lbs or less
- Max Arrest Distance: 24" or less
- Working Length: 8"
- Package Qty.: 1