Freud 40-118 Chamfer Bit
- Create a uniform chamfer on the edge of any work piece to add character, while retaining crisp geometric lines
- Chamfer Size easily adjusts by changing the height of the bit.
- Cut all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwood
- Use on hand-held and table mounted portable routers
- 2 Flute design for efficient cutting and dust removal
- Cutter Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Carbide Height: 1"
- Overall Length: 2-7/8"
- Angle: 45°
- Bearing Diameter: 1/2"
- Shank Diameter: 1/2"
- See our Freud Chamfer Router Bits *ALL*