Freud 99-315 Vertical Raised Panel Bit
The 99-315 includes:
- 1x Freud 99-315 Vertical Raised Panel Bit
- Creates full sized raised panels by feeding the 3/4" stock vertically
- Small overall diameter makes these bits ideal for lower horsepower routers and single speed routers
- 2 flute design with 1/2" shank
Freud's precision ground carbide bits have a grain size smaller than other grades, and titanium is added making them impervious to chemical attack. Promoting safer woodworking is the reason Freud made a commitment to develop anti-kickback router bits. Bits are computer balanced to insure vibration-free operation at speeds that are a safe margin above the typical 22,000 RPMs of most routers. Freud's philosophy is woodworkers should expect safety, not pay for it. The over all diameter of the Freud 99-315 is 1-1/2 inch, large radius 23/64 inch, and overall length 3-3/16 inch.
- Brand: Freud
- Model: 99-315
- MPN: 99-315
- UPC: 008925385035
- Type: Vertical Raised Panel Bit
- Carbide Tipped: Yes
- Carbide Height: 1-5/8"
- Cutter Diameter: 1-1/2"
- Shank Diameter: 1/2"
- Overall Length: 3-3/16"
- Minor Height: 23/64"
- Package Qty.: 1