Freud D0648F 6-1/2" x 48T Diablo Steel Demon TCG Ferrous Circular Saw
The D0648F includes:
- 1x Freud D0648F 6-1/2" 48 Tooth Diablo Ferrous Cutting Circular Saw Blade
- Features Freud's TiCo Hi-Density Carbide with Titanium for long life and a flawless finish
- Triple Chip Design for longer cutting life in metal
- Laser cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration and stabilize blade
- Tri-metal shock-resistant brazing for stronger carbide teeth
- Perma-shield coating to resist heat
The Diablo Steel Demon is designed for cutting ferrous metals mild steel only, such as steel studs, angle iron, flat bar, EMT conduit, all threaded rod and more. High-performance blade features super thin laser cut kerf for effortless cutting performance. Tico Hi-density carbide provides a controlled carbide wear that stays sharper longer. Perma-Shield nonstick coating shields the blade against heat, gumming and corrosion. Laser cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration and stabilize the blade. Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact. Laser cut heat expansion slots allow blade to expand due to heat build-up, keeping the cut true and straight.
- Steel Demon blades efficiently cut through ferrous metals quickly and accurately leaving clean, burr free cut
- Blades feature teeth with Triple Chip Grind (TCG) and a special carbide blend with outstanding resistance to the high impact generated by steel cutting
- Diablo's unique design, extra-tough steel plate and proprietary carbide tips deliver longer blade life
- Freud's expanded Steel Demon range includes blades for all popular low RPM metal cutting saws as well as conventional 6-1/2" and 7-1/4" portable circular saws
- Brand: Freud
- Model: D0648F
- MPN: D0648F
- UPC: 008925057871
- Type: Circular Saw Blade
- Diameter: 6-1/2" (165mm)
- Machine Use: Circular Saw
- Application: Ferrous Metals (mild steel under 1/8" thick)
- Teeth: 48 TCG
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Kerf: .071"
- Hook Angle: 2deg.
- Package Qty.: 1