Freud D0724A 7-1/4" x 24 Tooth Diablo Carbide Framing Saw Blade
The D0724A includes:
- 1x Freud D0724A 7-1/4" x 24 Tooth Diablo Carbide Framing Saw Blade
- Super thin laser cut kerf gives extremely fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Non-stick permashield coating reduces gumming, rusting, and corrosion; which makes it ideal for decks
- Durable micrograin titanium carbide for extreme durability and razor sharp cuts
- Laser cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration keeping the blade cool and reducing blade warp
- Laser cut blade plate for true cuts
Diablo's next generation D0724A 7-1/4" 24T Framing Blade with new Tracking Point Tooth design delivers maximum life and durability with effortless cutting performance. Up Your Cutting Game with this one-of-a-kind Tracking Point tooth grind for unmatched cutting performance and efficiency. This is the only 7-1/4" blade on the market to include Tracking Point Tooth design; making it is ideal for framers, roofers, remodelers, concrete formers or anyone wanting ultimate cutting performance in pressure treated wood, 2x lumber, plywood, hardwoods & softwoods. With 5 times the cutting life performance compared to other framing blades, you can save up to $29.00.
- Brand: Freud
- Model: D0724A
- MPN: D0724A
- UPC: 008925019091
- Type: Saw Blade
- Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Application: Framing
- Teeth: 24 ATB
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Kerf: 0.059"
- Hook Angle: 18°
- Package Qty.: 1