Freud LU86R010 10" Thin Kerf General Purpose Blade
The LU86R010 includes:
- 1x Freud 10" LU86R010 Thin Kerf General Purpose Blade
- Premium TiCo HI-Density Carbide General Purpose Blend for Maximum Performance
- Heavy-Duty Thick Kerf and Plate ensure a stable, flat blade for long cutting life ensure a stable, flat blade for long cutting life
- Positive Hook Angles for fast cutting and easy feed
- Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating reduces blade drag, protects the blade from corrosion and pitch build-up.
- Ideal For: For Heavy-Duty General Purpose Applications. Crosscuts (3/4" to 3-1/2") & Rips (1/4" to 1")
This heavy-duty thin kerf blade is good for crosscutting thick hardwoods and softwoods and thinner stock materials. The ideal working range is from 3/4" to 3-1/2" thick for crosscutting, and 1/4" to 1" thick for ripping. Thinner or thicker material may be cut, but some loss of surface finish may occur.
- Brand: Freud
- Model: LU86R010
- MPN: LU86R010
- UPC: 008925035114
- Type: Circular Saw Blade
- Diameter: 10"
- Teeth: 40
- Grind: ATB
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Hook angle: 13°
- Kerf: .094"
- Plate: .071"
- Package Qty.: 1