Freud SBOX8 8" Box Joint Cutter Set
The SBOX8 includes:
- 1x Freud SBOX8 8" Box Joint Cutter Set
- Instructions on making box joints and building a box joint
- Exclusive TiCo Hi-Density Carbide with Titanium
- 5/8" Arbor, 20 Tooth
- 20° Hook Angle
- 1/4" Groove
- 3/8" Groove
- Perfect for producing strong, accurate box joints on a table saw without shims or adjustments.
- Fast set-up for precise 1/4" & 3/8" box joints. Unique tooth design delivers clean cuts through the end grain.
- Cuts perfectly square pins & flat-bottomed slots.
Freud has developed a method of creating perfectly square, flat-bottom box joints on a table saw without using a dado set or saw blade. This patent-pending innovation is easy to use: simply install the two 8-inch diameter, 5/8-inch arbor blades on a table saw with the blades back-to-back for 1/4-inch box joints, or face-to-face for 3/8-inch box joints. Combine this with Freud's Tico Hi-Density Carbide and Silver I.C.E. Coating, and you can make perfectly square and precise box joints quickly and cleanly the very first time. This set includes instructions for making box joints and building a box joint jig.
- Brand: Freud
- Model: SBOX8
- MPN: SBOX8
- UPC: 008925039686
- Type: Box Cutter Set
- Item Weight: 3.5 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 8.7 x 11.4 x 1.6 inches
- Material: Carbide
- Arbor: 5/8"
- # of Teeth: 20
- Package Qty.: 1