Hitachi DH45MEY 1-3/4" Brushless SDS Max Rotary Hammer w/ UVP
The DH45MEY includes:
- 1x Hitachi DH45MEY Brushless SDS Max Rotary Hammer with User Vibration Protection, 1-3/4"
- 1x 971786 Depth Stopper Rod
- 1x 313078 Side Handle
- 1x 981840 1 oz. Tube Hammer Grease
- 1x 339060 Injection Molded Carrying Case
- Ultra efficient AC Brushless motor that permits the use of extra-long extension cords without power loss, extends product life and eliminates maintenance of armatures or carbon brushes
- Superior performance when using a generator due to an internal inverter circuit that regulates uneven power supply
- UVP (User Vibration Protection) technology greatly reduces vibration for comfortable extended use and fewer vibration related injuries via the use of internal counterweights and springs, as well as low vibration handles
- AHB (Aluminum Housing Body) construction significantly enhances the internal and external durability of the tool
- Large change lever located for easy access on top of the tool, rotates for hammer drilling, hammer only or neutral
- Push button impact rate selector lets you easilychange the angle of the bit to preform precise work
- Built-in protection circuit prevents damage to the tool in the event of an abnormality like overload, binding, overheating etc.
- 9.9 ft-lbs of impact energy for busting through hard material
The DH45MEY 1-3/4" SDS Max Brushless rotary hammer is the newest rotary hammer in the Hitachi lineup. With the highest drilling and demolition speed in it's class, this hammer is made for hard work. It is constructed with the new AHB (Aluminum Housing Body) construction that provides significant durability and extended tool life. UVP (User Vibration Protection) Technology provides vibration protection by first utilizing a polymer coated vibration absorbing handle, then lessening vibration even more with the use of an internal counter balance. The brushless motor provides a no-maintenance tool so you don't have to stop working to perform routine carbon brush changes. Brushless technology also allows you to run the tool on a portable generator and not worry about work being slowed by voltage drop under loads. The DH45MEY should be the next tool in your jobsite arsenal.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 2,500 Full load max impact rate to quickly remove stubborn material
- 1500 watts of input power for increased productivity
- Optimized hammering mechanism for faster drilling speed and higher demolition performance
- Idle strike restrictor to prevent no-load activation and additional wear on the tool
- Needle pin slip clutch disengages the gears immediately if a bit binds (such as on rebar) to prevent the tool from whipping around
- Variable lock mechanism in neutral position allows for 12-angle positions for optimal working angle options
- Quick release bit system for fast and simple bit replacements for different applications
- Continuous operation button located at the base of the handle when in hammer mode only, for less fatigue when chiseling for extended periods (on DH45 & DH52 models only)
- Large trigger switch for easy operation and less fatigue
- Constant speed control increases power to the tool when under load to keep speed constant for smooth drilling
- Power indicator lamp lights up when power is supplied to the tool
- Soft, non-slip elastomer grip handle for improved comfort and control
- 360 Degree adjustable side handle for optimal comfort and control
- Depth stopper rod for drilling accuracy
- Accepts popular SDS Max bits
- Brand: Hitachi
- Model: DH45MEY
- MPN: DH45MEY
- UPC: 717709011311
- Type: Rotary Hammer
- Shank: SDS Max
- Chuck Size: 1-3/4"
- Full-Load Speed: 270 RPM Max
- Full Load Impact Rate: 2,500 BPM Max
- Impact Energy: 9.9 ft-lbs
- Watt Input: 1500
- Drill Bit Capacity: 1-3/4"
- Core Bit Capacity: 4-29/32"
- Modes of Operation: Hammer Drill & Hammer Only
- Vibration Level: 13.5 m/s2
- Dimensions: 21-1/16" x 10-3/16" x 4.9/16"
- Weight: 19.8 lbs
- Package Qty.: 1