Hitachi DV16V 5/8" 6 Amp 2-Mode VSR Hammer Drill
The DV16V includes:
- 1x Hitachi DV16V 5/8" 6 Amp 2-Mode VSR Hammer Drill
- 1x Side Handle (303659)
- 1x Depth Gauge (303709)
- 1x Injection molded plastic case (321635)
- One-piece cylindrical housing and aluminum die-cast inner cover and gear cover make this tool far more durable than competitors' models
- 6 Amp motor, heavy-duty power that makes quick work of tough jobs
- 1/2" industrial grade chuck, offers a variety of bit choices
- No-load speed of 0-2,900 RPM (best in class)
- Variable speed control dial, for ease during high-speed or high-torque jobs
- Oversize trigger switch with reverse, allows for better control and quick removal from materials
The Hitachi DV16V 6-Amp Hammer Drill is the fastest and most durable tool in its class. The inner and outer aluminum die-cast gears along with the one-piece cylindrical gear housing greatly improves the longevity of this tool. A powerful 6-amp motor delivers 650-watts of power and a no load speed of 2,900-RPM. This drill produces an amazing 46,400-blows per minute. The 5/8-inch industrial chuck holds bits in place for the most demanding applications. Comfort is enhanced with a soft elastomer grip and oversized trigger switch. This product measures 10-9/32-inches long and weighs 3.3-pounds, making it one of the lightest, compact drills on the market. This kit includes a side handle, depth stopper, chuck key and carrying case. The Hitachi DV16V 6-Amp Hammer Drill comes with a 1-year limited warranty. Hitachi Power Tools provides professional-grade power tools for a variety of applications, including woodwork, metalwork, concrete, drilling, cutting and fastening. Since its inception, Hitachi has pioneered innovative technologies that have improved the quality of craftsmanship worldwide. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry. Today, Hitachi continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.
- Elastomer, non-slip grip, designed to comfortably fit in hand and reduce vibration
- Removable side handle with depth gauge, improves control and ensures accurate drilling depth for anchoring
- 1-1/16" center height, allows better reach into narrow work spaces
- 3.3lbs and 10-19/32" long, one of the most compact and lightweight hammer drills in its class
- Brand: Hitachi
- Model: DV16V
- MPN: DV16V
- UPC: 842724145038
- Type: Hammer Drill
- Housing Structure: Cylindrical
- Chuck Offset: 1-1/16"
- Rated Power Input: 590W, 0.80HP
- Rated Power Output: 310W , 0.42HP
- Max. Power Output: 650W, 0.88HP
- No-Load Speed: 0-2,900/min
- No-Load Impact Rate: 0-46,400/min
- Max. Torque: 111.6in-lbs
- No-Load Noise Level: 78dB
- Capacity: Concrete: 5/8"
- Capacity: Wood: 1"
- Capacity: Steel: 1/2"
- Type of Reverse Switch: Push Button
- Tool Length: 10-19/32"
- Tool Weight (Actual): 3.7lbs
- Package Qty.: 1