Hitachi NV75AN 16 Degree 3" Coil Framing Nailer
The NV75AN includes:
- 1x Hitachi 16 Degree 3 in. Coil Framing Nailer - NV75AN
- 1x Safety Glasses
- Lightweight for its class at 6.27 lbs.
- Accepts up to 3 in. fasteners
- Weighs 2 lbs. less than Hitachi # NV83A4
- 360 degree adjustable air deflector directs air exhaust away from the workpiece
- Side load magazine for fast and easy reloads
- Convenient tool-less depth of drive adjustment
The Hitachi NV75AN 16 Degree 3 in. Coil Framing Nailer brings power, precision, and convenience to the pallet manufacturing industry. Capable of driving nails at a rate of 3 nails per second, the NV75AN is both powerful and efficient. The side load magazine and open nose design offer convenience, while the plastic shield offers safety, deflecting wire collation away from the user. It features the ability to use both wire and plastic sheet collated nails creating great flexibility in any pallet manufacturing facility.
- Brand: Hitachi
- Model: NV75AN
- MPN: NV75AN
- Length: 11 in.
- Width: 5.2 in.
- Height: 12.4 in.
- Weight: 6.3 lbs.
- Depth of Drive: Adjustable
- Fastener Collation: Plastic and Wire Weld
- Fastener Type: Framing Nails
- Firing Modes: Contact or Sequential Actuation
- Lubrication: Oil-Lube
- Magazine Angle: 16 Degrees
- Magazine Type: Canister
- Max. Fastener Length: 3 in.
- Min. Fastener Length: 1-3/4 in.
- Tip Style: Workpiece Contact
- UPC: 717709018860
- Package Qty.: 1