Imperial Blades IBOA250-10 10pk ONE FIT 2-1/2" 12T Wood Oscillating Blade 2x
The IBOA250-10 includes:
- 2x 10pk Imperial IBOA250-10 10pk ONE FIT 2-1/2" 12T Wood Oscillating Blade
- 2-1/2" wide coarse blade for a more aggressive cut
- Effortlessly chews through wood, drywall and soft plastics
- Perfect for flush cutting and cutting around door jambs and kick plates
- Buy in bulk and save yourself some money
- Fits 27 brands of Oscillators: Fein, New Sonicrafter X2, Bosch, Mastercraft, Dremel, Ridged, Milwaukee, Skill, Craftsman and many more
- Adapters available for Rockwell/Worx Sonic rafter, Porter Cable & Fein SuperCut
Imperial blades iboa250-10 are made in the U.S.A. Features our one fit system allowing our blades to fit 98% of multi-tools/oscillating tools on the market. This coarse tooth saw blade has larger teeth for aggressive cutting. It is designed for cutting wood, drywall and other soft materials. This blade will cut through a few nails, but is mainly used for softer applications. Almost as fast as a reciprocating saw, they can be used for cutting under the kick plate when installing new kithen flooring, undercutting door jambs or flush-cutting tongue-and-groove. They have a flush cut design to allow the operator to lay the blades flat on surfaces perpendicular to the cut.
- Brand: Imperial
- Model: IBOA250-10
- MPN: IBOA250-10
- UPC: 819846010209
- Type: Oscillating Blades
- Applications: Wood, drywall and other soft materials
- Teeth Per Inch: 12
- Width: 2-1/2"
- Depth: 1-5/8"
- Package Qty.: 2x 10pk