Imperial Blades IBOAT336-10 10pk ONEFIT 1-1/4" 18TPI Bi-Metal STORM Blade 3x
The IBOAT336-10 includes:
- 3x Imperial Blades IBOAT336 1-1/4" Titanium Bi Metal STORM Blades
- Titanium coated bi-metal blade will change the way you use your oscillating tool
- Cuts through almost anything, from wood to decking screws
- Flush-cut design allows the operator to lay the blades flat on surfaces perpendicular to the cut
- Application: Metal, Wood, PVC
- Fits 27 brands of Oscillators: Fein, New Sonicrafter X2, Bosch, Mastercraft, Dremel, Ridged, Milwaukee, Skill, Craftsman and many more
- Adapters available for Rockwell/Worx Sonic rafter, Porter Cable & Fein SuperCut
- Made with the industry's highest quality high speed steel material
IBOAT336-10 is a One Fit 1-1/4 Inch BM TIN Wood w/Nails/PVC Storm Blade. New "Longest-life" blades with special titanium-coated, bi-metal teeth. Service life more than 4-times longer than Fein "Long Life" E-cut saw blades, which produce no smoke and cut through nails in wood (up to 5/32-Inch diameter), masonry etc. Stepped shape for sawing flush to the surface. Can be simply plunged into the material at any point, no clearance necessary behind the work piece. Wood teeth, bi-metal, for all wooden materials up to 2-Inch, also with nails, plasterboard, all plastics and fiberglass reinforced plastics. Saw blade with high cutting speed, extremely powerful with extra-long service life. Ideal for all crafts including general contracting, flooring, tile and bathroom renovation.
- Brand: Imperial
- Model: IBOAT336-10
- MPN: IBOAT336-10
- UPC: 819846010391
- Type: STORM Blades
- Blade Width: 1-1/4"
- Plunge Depth: 1-5/8"
- TPI (Teeth Per Inch): 18
- Material: Titanium - Bi-Metal
- Package Qty.: 3x 10pk