Imperial Blades IBOAT340-1 ONE FIT 1-3/4" Titanium STORM BM Blade, 1 PK
The IBOAT340-1 includes:
- 1x Imperial Blades IBOAT340 ONE FIT 1-3/4" 18TPI Titanium BM STORM Blade
- Titanium coated bi-metal blade will change the way you use your oscillating tool
- Cuts through almost anything, from wood to decking screws
- Flush-cut design allows the operator to lay the blades flat on surfaces perpendicular to the cut
- Application: Metal, Wood, PVC
- Fits 27 brands of Oscillators: Fein, New Sonicrafter X2, Bosch, Mastercraft, Dremel, Ridged, Milwaukee, Skill, Craftsman and many more
- Adapters available for Rockwell/Worx Sonic rafter, Porter Cable & Fein SuperCut
- Made with the industry's highest quality high speed steel material
The Imperial Blade 1-3/4 inch titanium coated bi metal saw blade has 18 teeth per inch, is 1-3/4 inches wide, and has a 2 inch plunge cutting depth. The Universal Bi Metal saw blade is made with the industry's highest quality high speed steel material. This blade is the same configuration as the familiar Fein 152 E-cut Bi-Metal blade. The difference is our 340 blade is coated with titanium. How does this make the blades better? The titanium coating increases the Rockwell hardness of the blade from around 62, to about 85. What does this do for the blade? This means that the blade will not smoke easily, and it will not burn up quickly. Ultimately increasing the longevity of the blade. The 340 titanium is the same hardness as a carbide tipped blade, simply making it more durable. Ultimately, this blade is the only blade of its kind. It increases the level of quality by about  times, based on our testing that was duplicated  times for accuracy. The arbor on this blade is universal and compatible with Fein Multimaster Tools, Dremel Multi-Max Tools, Bosch Multi-X Tools, Chicago Multi-Tool, Craftsman Multi Tool, Harbor Freight Multi-Tool, Milwaukee Tool, Ridged Multi-Tool, and Craftsman Multi-Tool. This model includes 1 blade.
- Brand: Imperial Blades
- Model: IBOAT340
- MPN: IBOAT340-1
- Package Qty.: 1
- Teeth Per Inch: 18
- Width: 1-3/4"
- Depth: 2-1/8"