Imperial Blades MM110 3/4" Fine Tooth Multimaster Blade
The MM110 includes:
- 1x Imperial MM110 3/4" Fine Tooth Multimaster Blade
- Ideal for clean and precise cuts in wood, drywall and other soft materials
- Easily cut under kick plates when installing new flooring
- Compact design cuts in tight areas more accurately
- Lays flat on a surface for cutting perpendicular to the material
- Designed to work with the Fein MultiMaster, Rockwell Sonicrafter, Craftsman Multi Tool, Bosch Multi-X, Dremel Multi-Max, Chicago Multi-Tool
The Imperial Blade 3/4 inch fine tooth saw blade has 16 teeth per inch, is 3/4 inch wide, and has a 1-5/8 inch cutting depth. The fine tooth configuration is specifically designed for precision wood applications. It can be used for cutting under the kick plate when installing new kitchen flooring, undercutting door jambs or flush cutting tongue-and-groove. It has a flush-cut design to allow the operator to lay the blades flat on surfaces perpendicular to the cut. The arbor on this blade is universal and compatible with Fein Multimaster Tools, Dremel Multi-Max Tools, Bosch Multi-X Tools, Chicago Multi-Tool, Craftsman Multi Tool, Harbor Freight Multi-Tool, Milwaukee Tool, Ridged Multi-Tool, and Craftsman Multi-Tool.
- Brand: Imperial
- Model: MM110
- MPN: MM110
- UPC: 736211091932
- Type: Multimaster Blade
- Teeth Per Inch: 16
- Width: 3/4"
- Depth: 1-5/8"
- Compatibility: Fein MultiMaster, Rockwell Sonicrafter, Craftsman Multi Tool, Bosch Multi-X, Dremel Multi-Max, Chicago Multi-Tool
- Package Qty.: 1