Imperial Blades MM410 3-1/8" Segment HSS Saw Blade
The MM410 includes:
- 1x Imperial MM410 3-1/8" Segment HSS Saw Blade
- Made in the USA of durable high speed steel
- Ridgid design allows blade to cut through most non-ferrous metals as well as wood and softer materials
- Segmented shape allows for accurate right angle cuts without the risk of over-cutting
- 3-1/8" diameter blade cuts at depths of up to 1-1/16"
- Fits 27 brands of Oscillators: Fein, New Sonicrafter X2, Bosch, Mastercraft, Dremel, Ridged, Milwaukee, Skill, Craftsman and many more
- Adapters available for Rockwell/Worx Sonic rafter, Porter Cable & Fein SuperCut
Imperial blades- American Mades 3-1/8" high speed steel segment saw blade is a flat blade that has 18 teeth per inch, is 3-1/8 inch in diameter, and has a plunge depth of 1-1/16 inches. This is a high-speed steel flat saw blade that is segmented on one side. The high-speed steel material is rigid, allowing the blade to cut through harder wood and sheet metal up to 1 millimeter thick as well as carbon fiber, fiberglass, and nails. The arbor on this blade is universal and compatible with Fein Multimaster tools, Dremel multi-max tools, Bosch multi-x tools, Chicago multi-tool, craftsman multi tool, harbor freight multi-tool, Milwaukee tool, ridged multi-tool, and craftsman multi-tool. This model is a single pack of blades.
- Brand: Imperial
- Model: MM410
- MPN: MM410
- UPC: 736211085337
- Type: Saw Blade
- Applications: Sheet metal, fiberglass, wood, drywall, plastics
- Diameter: 3-1/8"
- Cutting Depth: 1-1/16"
- Package Qty.: 1