Imperial Blades MMT335 1-1/2" 18TPI Titanium Bi Metal STORM Blade
The MMT335 includes:
- 1x Imperial MMT335 1-1/2" 18TPI Titanium Bi Metal STORM Blade
- Titanium coated bi-metal blade will change the way you use your oscillating tool
- Cuts through almost anything, from wood to decking screws
- Flush-cut design allows the operator to lay the blades flat on surfaces perpendicular to the cut
- Fits 27 brands of Oscillators: Fein, New Sonicrafter X2, Bosch, Mastercraft, Dremel, Ridged, Milwaukee, Skill, Craftsman and many more
- Adapters available for Rockwell/Worx Sonic rafter, Porter Cable & Fein SuperCut
Imperial blades mmt335-1 1/2 inch bi-metal storm titanium universal oscillating blade. This titanium coated bi-metal blade in our line of premium blades is designed for wood, metal and PVC. Our highest quality titanium coated high speed steel blade is specifically designed for various applications. Popular uses for this blade: cutting through nail-laden wood, deck screws, sheet metal, etc. 18 TPI (teeth per inch). Blade dimensions: 1 1/2 inch wide x 1 3/4 inch plunge depth.L
- Package Qty.: 1
- Blade Width: 1-1/2"
- Plunge Depth: 1-3/4"
- TPI (Teeth Per Inch): 18
- Material: Titanium - Bi-Metal