Irwin 39106 3/8" Power Drill Installer Bit
The 39106 includes:
- 1x Irwin 39106 3/8" Power Drill Installer Bit
- Installer drill bit for wood & wiring
- Made of premium quality high carbon steel
- 82° point for faster, cleaner, smoother boring
- Excellent for wood, plaster and most other building materials
- Hole in flute makes it easier to pull wires through walls
- 18" long overall
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Includes (1) Bit
Irwin Power Drill Installer Bit, measures 18 inches long and 1/2-inch diameter, for installing all types of small wire in homes, offices, garages, etc. A small hole in the flute (head) makes it easy to pull wires through hole in wall. Boring action is faster, smoother, cleaner in plaster, metal lath, most every material encountered in wiring installations. Bit features a longer flute section for deeper boring, and a special flute finishing process assures quick chip removal, with no clogging or binding. Irwin tools are made of only the finest materials, manufactured to exacting tolerances.
- Brand: Irwin
- Model: 39106
- MPN: 39106
- UPC: 024721391063
- Type: Power Drill Installer Bit
- Length: 18"
- Made: USA
- Package Qty.: 1