JET 110120 1/8 Ton 20' Electric Hoist
The 110120 includes:
- 1x JET 110120 JSH-275-20 1/8 Ton 20' Electric Hoist
- Overload Protection- Slip Clutch design prevents the hoist from lifting damaging loads above its rated capacity
- Thermal Overload Protection- A Safety switch that keeps the hoist from overheating in low voltage situations
- Magnetic Disk Brake- An Industry proven safety feature that ensures rapid stops and securing of the load
- Limit Switches- Upper and lower limiting switches increase safety by preventing the load chain from over traveling
- Single Phase:
- Duty Rating- H3
JET® JSH Series electric hoists combines safety, durability and portability to operate in light duty commercial and industrial applications. The die cast Aluminum housing keeps the hoist lightweight and easily portable. All models incorporate a slip clutch overload protection mechanism that prevents the hoist from lifting damaging loads above its rated capacity. They have a built-in thermal overload protection system that keeps the hoist from overheating. The industry proven magnetic disk brake increases safety by ensuring rapid stops and securing the load. The maintenance-free gear train incorporates a sealed oil bath, eliminating maintenance. The JET® JSH Series electric hoist is available in 1/8 ton and 1/4 ton capacities with standard lifts of 10, 15, and 20 feet (custom lifts available).
For all JET warranty issues, please visit thier warranty site.
- Brand: JET
- Model: JSH-275-20
- MPN: 110120
- UPC: 662755101540
- Type: Electric Hoist
- Load Capacity (Tons): 1/8
- Lift (Ft.): 20
- Duty Cycle (%): 25
- Motor Phase: 1
- Lifting Speed (FPM): 16
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 2 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please visit Jet's service center page.