JET 140511 Winch Stacker
The 140511 includes:
- 1x JET 140511 JWS-770A Winch Stacker
- Capacity: 770 pounds
- Turning Radius: 360 degrees
- Max. Height: 59 inches
- Handles standard 40 x 48 inch pallets
- Safety cage prevents materials falling backward and allows load visibility
- Heavy-duty 6 x 1-1/4 inch swivel rear casters feature parking brakes for added safety
- Adjustable handle is equipped with an automatic brake design that prevents the load from dropping
- The welded all-steel frame and powder coat finish provide maximum durability and protection
The JET 140511 Winch Stacker has a capacity: 770 pounds and a safety cage that prevents materials from falling backward and it also allows load visibility for its user. With an adjustable handle that is well equipped with an automatic brake design preventing the load from dropping, and the welded all-steel frame and powder coat finish to provide maximum durability and protection- this stacker goes above and beyond its competitors.
For all JET warranty issues, please visit thier warranty site.
- Brand: JET
- Model: JWS-770A
- MPN: 140511
- UPC: 731325218114
- Type: Winch Stacker
- Capacity: 770 lbs
- Pallet Capacity (L x W): 48 x 40"
- Load Center: 18"
- Max Lift Height: 59"
- Min Fork height: 3"
- Turning Radius: 360/31 deg/in.
- Handle Force Required at capacity: 35 lbs
- Handle Strokes to reach max height (no load/max load): 44 / 70
- Handle Rotations to Max height: 33
- Fork Dimensions: 36 x 3 x 1-3/4"
- Overall Fork Width (Min - Max): 6-3/8 - 30"
- Outrigger Size (W x H): 2-3/8 x 2-3/8"
- Outrigger inner Width (Min - Max): 33-1/2 - 49-1/2"
- Outrigger outter width (Min - Max): 38 - 59"
- Load Wheel Size (OD x W): 3-1/4 x 2" Nylon
- Caster Size (OD x W): 6 x 1-3/4" Bakelite
- Overall Dimension (L x W x H): 59 x 39-1/2 x 73"
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 2 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please visit Jet's service center page.