JET 187613 1-1/2 Ton Hoist w/ 20' Lift
The 187613 includes:
- 1x JET 187613 JLP-150A-20 1-1/2 Ton Hoist w/ 20' Lift
- Compact Design- Smaller body and lightweight design for low headroom applications and use in confined areas
- Weston Style Dual Pawl Brake System- Double pawl design increases safety
- Alloy Steel Hooks- Industrial rated hooks rotate 360 degrees for easy rigging. Hooks slowly stretch to indicate an overload situation increasing jobsite safety
- Needle Bearing Design- Promotes long hoist life with low wear reducing downtime
- Grade 80 Load Chain- Grade 80 black oxide coated load chain for durability
- All Steel Construction- Impact resistant covers that provide durability and protection
The JET JLP series lever hoists are a rugged, dependable, superior quality, all steel lever hoist designed for pulling, stretching, and hoisting in tight situations. These lever hoists have features and capacities that make them an invaluable tool for all industrial applications. The JLP series has been known in the industrial market for years, and now we've taken a good thing and made it better, with you our customer in mind. We've increased the strength of the handle for more resistance to lateral forces, we've made the top hook easier to change, and we've made general disassembly simpler. Combined with all the standard features, these new changes increase the life of these hoists which results in more work getting done the first time.
For all JET warranty issues, please visit thier warranty site.
- Brand: JET
- Model: JLP-150A-20
- MPN: 187613
- UPC: 662755104268
- Type: Hoist w/ Lift
- Load Capacity (Tons): 1-1/2
- Lift (Ft.): 20
- Overload Protection: No
- Shipyard Hooks: No
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please visit Jet's service center page.