JET 187883 3 Ton 50' Lift
The 187883 includes:
- 1x JET 187883 JLP-300A-50 3 Ton 50' Lift
- Weston Style Dual Pawl Brake System- Double pawl design increases safety
- Alloy Steel Hooks- Industrial rated hooks rotate 360 degrees for easy rigging. Hooks slowly stretch to indicate an overload situation increasing jobsite safety
- Needle Bearing Design- Promotes long hoist life with low wear reducing downtime
- Grade 80 Load Chain- Grade 80 black oxide coated load chain for durability
- All Steel Construction- Impact resistant covers that provide durability and protection
- Compact Design- Smaller body and lightweight design for low headroom applications and use in confined areas
JLP-300A-50 3 Ton Lever Hoist with 50 LiftJet JLP-A series lever hoists combine safety, reliability, and durability that are designed to perform in light duty industrial applications. Safety features such as optional overload protection prevents the lever hoist from lifting or pulling damaging loads above its rated capacity. Jet also offers the option of shipyard hooks, virtually eliminating stretched hooks caused by point or tip loading. The Jet JLP-A lever hoist is available in 1/4 tons to 6 tons capacities with standard lifts of 5, 10, 15, 20 and 30 feet. The Jet JLP-A is the perfect choice for a contractor grade lever hoist.Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
For all JET warranty issues, please visit thier warranty site.
- Brand: JET
- Model: JLP-300A-50
- MPN: 187883
- UPC: 731325197686
- Type: Lift
- Load Capacity (Tons): 3
- Lift (Ft.): 50
- Overload Protection: No
- Shipyard Hooks: No
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 2 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please visit Jet's service center page.