JET 290005 9 Ton LEVER Hoist WITH 5' Lift
The 290005 includes:
- 1x JET 290005 9 Ton LEVER Hoist WITH 5' Lift
- Patented Fused Brake Design- Proven durability that increases safety with a lifetime replacement warranty
- Weston Style Dual Pawl Brake System- Double pawl design increases safety
- Alloy Steel Hooks- Industrial rated hooks rotate 360 degrees for easy rigging. Hooks slowly stretch to indicate an overload situation increasing jobsite safety
- Caged needle bearing design- Increases efficiency and promotes smooth operation extending the work life of the hoist
- Cast Steel Safety Latches- Increased durability with heavy duty safety latches secured with Allen screws and lock nuts
- Heat Treated Load Plates- Heat treated, case hardened and corrosive resistant coated internal parts extend the life of the hoist in the harshest of environments
JET JLH series lever hoists combine a true industrial design with highly refined quality culminating in the last lever hoist you may ever need to purchase. The attention to detail in the design of this series is second to none. The drop forged, carbon steel hooks are quenched and tempered to increase strength and will slowly stretch to indicate an overload situation. Cast steel safety latches, attached with Allen head screws and lock nuts, outclass the industry standard of stamped safety latches. The induction hardened, 100 grade load chain provides 20% more strength than the common 80 grade load chain found on inferior lever hoists. While the caged needle bearing supported load sheave provides efficient and smooth operation.
For all JET warranty issues, please visit thier warranty site.
- Brand: JET
- Model: JLH-900-5
- MPN: 290005
- UPC: 662755103414
- Type: Hoist Lift
- Load Capacity (Tons): 9
- Lift (Ft.): 5
- Load Capacity (Metric Tons): 9.0
- Ship Yard Hooks: No
- Overload Protected: No
- Handle Length (In.): 16-2/5
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please visit Jet's service center page.