JET 321475 Metalworking Lathe w/ 2-Axis DRO 200S
The 321475 includes:
- 1x JET 321475 Metalworking Lathe w/ 2-Axis DRO 200S
- Uniquely designed exclusively by JET
- ISO 9001 certified manufacturer
- 3-1/8? bore spindle is supported by two tapered and one ball bearing
- Chrome molybdenum headstock gears are hardened, ground and shaved
- Universal gearbox allows inch, metric, diametral and module pitch threads, no change gears required
- Carriage features one-shot lubrication and Turcite-B on bed sliding surfaces
- T-slotted compound slide featuring four-way tool post
- One piece cast iron base absorbs vibration allowing heavier cuts
The ZX-Series Large Spindle Bore Lathe provides power, precision, efficiency and reliability to your metal shop. A one piece cast iron base absorbs vibrations during operation to allow heavier cuts and ensure accuracy, while the Universal Gearbox eliminates the need to change gears. Features you've come to expect in a JET Lathe that is backed by the industry-leading JET Two Year Warranty.
NOTE: JET Tools is transitioning their metalworking machinery products from white to gray. We dropship most products direct from JET. Unfortunately, we have no control over which color you will receive, sorry.
For all JET warranty issues, please visit thier warranty site.
- Removable gap allows up to 23-5/8" diameter work on 16", 27-1/2" on 18"
- Five position automatic carriage stop increases productivity
- Attractive chrome levers, dials and knobs complete this impressive package
- Tolerance test certificate included
- 10" 3 jaw chuck with top reversing jaws
- 12" 4 jaw chuck
- 12" face plate
- Four-way tool post
- Follow rest
- Large capacity steady rest
- Fully integrated coolant system
- Full length
- Swing Over Bed (In.): 16
- Swing Over Cross Slide (In.): 10
- Swing Through Gap (In.): 25-1/2
- Length of Gap (In.): 12
- Distance Between Centers (In.): 40
- Spindle Bore (In.): 3-1/8
- Spindle Mount: D1-8
- Spindle Taper with Sleeve: MT-7 (MT-5)
- Number of Spindle Speeds: 12
- Range of Spindle Speeds (RPM): 25 - 1,800
- Number of Longitudinal and Cross Feed Rates: 122
- Range of Longitudinal Feeds (IPR): .0015 - .0913
- Range of Cross Feeds (IPR): .0006 - .0365
- Number of Inch Threads: 61
- Range of Inch Threads (TPI): 1-5/8 - 72
- Number of Metric Threads: 24
- Range of Metric Threads: .05 - 20
- Max Tool Size (In.): 1 x 1
- Compound Slide Travel (In.): 5-1/8
- Cross Slide Travel (In.): 9
- Carriage Travel (In.): 36-9/16
- Tailstock Spindle Travel (In.): 5
- Taper in Tailstock Spindle: MT-4
- Steady Rest Capacity (In.): 3/8 - 7
- Follow Rest Capacity (In.): 1/2 - 3-1/2
- Width of Bed (In.): 13-1/8
- Motor (HP): 7-1/2
- Prewired (V.): 230
- Phase (Ph.): 3
- Large easy to use foot brake
- Articulating halogen work lamp
- Centrally located controls with jog button
- Threading dial
- Mounting pads and levelers
- Brand: JET
- Model: GH-1640ZX
- MPN: 321475
- UPC: 662755515057
- Type: Lathe
- Weight: 6700 lbs.
- AC Voltage: 230/460V
- Bed Width: 10-1/2 in.
- Carriage Travel: 37-1/2 in.
- Cross Slide Travel: 6-3/8 in.
- Distance Between Centers: 40 in.
- Drive Type: Geared Head
- Follow Rest Capacity: 2-3/4 in.
- Horsepower: 3
- Length of Gap: 9-3/8 in.
- Max. Compound Slide Travel: 3-1/2 in.
- Max. Tailstock Spindle Travel: 4-3/4 in.
- Motor Phase: 3
- No. of Cross Feed Rates: 40
- No. of Inch Threads: 40
- No. of Longitudinal Feed Rates: 40
- No. of Metric Threads: 22
- PreWired Voltage: 230V
- Range of Cross Feeds (IPR): 0.0003 in. - 0.0103 in.
- Range of Inch Threads (TPI): 4 - 112
- Range of Longitudinal Feeds (IPR): 0.0012 in. - 0.0294 in.
- Range of Metric Threads: 0.45mm - 7.5mm
- Spindle Bore: 1-1/2 in.
- Spindle Mount: D1-4
- Spindle Mount Taper: MT-5
- Spindle Speed Range (RPM): 40 - 1,800
- Spindle Speed Settings: 12
- Steady Rest Capacity: 3-3/4 in.
- Swing Over Bed: 14 in.
- Swing Over Cross Slide: 8-1/2 in.
- Swing Through Gap: 20 in.
- Tailstock Spindle Taper: MT-3
- Tool Size: 5/8 in. x 5/8 in.
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 2 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please visit Jet's service center page.