JET 414227 2HP 3PH 230V Manual Cold Saw 315mm
The 414227 includes:
- 1x JET 414227 CS-315 2HP 3PH 230V Manual Cold Saw 315mm
- Miter up to 135 degrees
- Heavy duty cast iron frame base with a cast saw head.
- Long actuating handle giving the operator a lot of leverage
- Clamping system operation is conducted with an cam-handle for quick release.
- Integral coolant system.
JET Coldsaws deliver clean, burr-free cuts and offer machine shop and fabrication professionals a list of features and standard design characteristics that you've come to expect from JET. All backed by the industry leading full service Two Year Warranty.
NOTE: JET Tools is transitioning their metalworking machinery products from white to gray. We dropship most products direct from JET. Unfortunately, we have no control over which color you will receive, sorry.
For all JET warranty issues, please visit thier warranty site.
- Brand: JET
- Model: CS-315
- MPN: 414227
- UPC: 662756127853
- Type: Cold Saw
- Motor: 2HP, 230V, 3Ph
- Cutting Capacity Solid (in.): 2
- Cutting Capacity Tubing (in.): 3-3/8
- Round at 90 Degrees (in.): 3-3/8 (tube), 2 (solid)
- Round at 45 Degrees (in.): 3-3/8 (tube), 2 (solid)
- Rectangle at 90 Degrees (in.): 3-1/16 x 3-1/16 (tube), 4 x 3-1/16 (solid)
- Square at 90 Degrees (in.): 3.25 x 3.25 (tube), 3.2 x 3.2 (solid)
- Blade Size (in.): 315mm x 32mm x 2mm
- Blade Speeds (RPM): 52 , 104
- Maximum Vise Opening (in.): 4.7
- Rectangle at 45 Degrees (in.): 2-1/4 x 2-1/4 (tube), 2-1/4 x 3-1/16 (solid)
- Square at 45 Degrees (in.): 3-1/16 x 3-1/16 (tube), 2-1/4 x 2-1/4 (solid)
- Dimensions: 40 x 40 x 70
- Height: 61 inch
- Width: 25 inch
- Length: 27 inch
- Weight: 390 pound
- Lift (Ft.): 15
- Load Capacity (Metric Tons): 0.8
- Ship Yard Hooks: No
- Overload Protected: Yes
- Handle Length (In.): 9-5/8
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 2 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please visit Jet's service center page.