JET 414473 2HP 1PH 230V Horizontal Band Saw
The 414473 includes:
- 1x JET 414473 2HP 1PH 230V Horizontal Band Saw
- 1x Removable chip tray for quick clean-up
- 1x Blade is fully guarded regardless of blade guide position
- 1x Fully adjustable hydraulic downfeed with separate on/off valve
- 1x Automatic shut-off after cut
- 1x Carbide blade guides with rollers
- 1x Coolant system
- 1x 4/6VT Bi-metal blade
- 1x Adjustable material stop
- 10" horizontal bandsaw
- Large handwheel and built-in gauge for easy blade tensioning
- Coolant is distributed through the blade guides
- Blade guides feature parallel double-row ball bearing support
- Blade brush is built-in and self-propelled
- Quick-positioning vise with fully adjustable jaws swivels to 45?
- Removable chip tray for quick clean-up
Set on a heavy-duty machined tabled bed to eliminate vibration, the JET 10" x 18" Horizontal Bandsaw delivers a precision cut time after time. Multiple operational features make this a highly desired piece of machinery for any shop.
NOTE: JET Tools is transitioning their metalworking machinery products from white to gray. We dropship most products direct from JET. Unfortunately, we have no control over which color you will receive, sorry.
For all JET warranty issues, please visit thier warranty site.
- Brand: JET
- Model: HBS-1018W
- MPN: 414473
- UPC: 662755753411
- Type: Saw
- Motor: 2HP, 230V only, 1Ph
- Round at 90 Degrees (in.): 10
- Round at 45 Degrees (in.): 7-1/2
- Rectangle at 90 Degrees (in.): 10 x 16 / 6-1/2 x 18
- Blade Size (in.): 1 x .035 x 130-1/2
- Blade Speeds (SFPM): 82, 132, 210, 330
- Bed Height (in.): 23-1/2
- Blade Length (in.): 130-1/2
- Rectangle at 45 (in.): 10 x 7-1/2
- Base/ 3 Legs Area Required (in.): 69 x 28
- Blade Wheel Diameter (in.): 14
- Web Description: HBS-1018W HORIZONTAL BANDSAW
- Dimensions: 70 x 31 x 44
- Height: 43 inch
- Width: 22 inch
- Length: 68 inch
- Weight: 801 pounds
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 2 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please visit Jet's service center page.