JET 414477 3HP 3PH 230/460V Horizontal Mitering Band Saw
The 414477 includes:
- 1x JET 414477 3HP 3PH 230/460V Horizontal Mitering Band Saw
- 1x Fully adjustable hydraulic downfeed with separate on/off valve
- 1x Automatic shut-off after cut
- 1x Carbide blade guides with rollers
- 1x Coolant system
- 1x 4/6VT Bi-metal blade
- 1x Adjustable material stop
- 10" horizontal mitering bandsaw
- Unique design Feature a swivel-head for miter cutting structurals, pipe and tubing
- Miter head swivels from 90 deg to 45 deg, while the stock remains in the same position
- Large, easy-to-read scale for positioning saw head
- Quick-positioning vise lessens set-up time
- Large handwheel and built-in gauge for easy blade tensioning
- Coolant is distributed through the blade guides
JET Mitering Horizontal bandsaws unique design features a swiveling head while the base remains stationary. This allows the stock to remain same position while making accurate crosscuts and miters. Backed by the industry leading two year warranty, JET Mitering Bandsaws are built to last and deliver precision results.
NOTE: JET Tools is transitioning their metalworking machinery products from white to gray. We dropship most products direct from JET. Unfortunately, we have no control over which color you will receive, sorry.
For all JET warranty issues, please visit thier warranty site.
- Brand: JET
- Model: MBS-1014W-3
- MPN: 414477
- UPC: 662755784781
- Type: Saw
- Motor: 3HP, 230/460V, 3PH, Prewired 230V
- Round at 90 Degrees (in.): 10
- Round at 45 Degrees (in.): 9
- Rectangle at 90 Degrees (in.): 10 x 14
- Blade Size (in.): 1 x .035 x 130
- Blade Speeds (SFPM): 82, 132, 210, 330
- Bed Height (in.): 25
- Web Description: MBS-1014W-3 SWIVEL HEAD BANDSAW
- Dimensions: 26 x 69 x 44
- Height: 44 inch
- Width: 30.5 inch
- Length: 71 inch
- Weight: 948 pounds
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 2 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please visit Jet's service center page.