JET 414482 2HP 3PH 230/460V 20" Vertical Band Saw
The 414482 includes:
- 1x JET 414482 2HP 3PH 230/460V 20" Vertical Band Saw
- 1x Multi-tilting ribbed work table
- 1x Blade welder, grinder and cutter
- 1x Workpiece guide
- 1x Worklamp
- 1x Chip blower
- 1x 1/4" x 14/18VT Bi-metal blade
- 1x Blade and tire cleaning brush
- Designed for multiple uses cutting both ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Variable speed drive combined with two-speed gear box provide a wide range of blade speed settings
- Blade guard adjusts quickly by means of handwheel and lock
- Multi-tilting ribbed work table
- Blade welder, grinder and cutter
- Workpiece guide
The line of JET Vertical Bandsaws offers machine and fabrication professionals all the power and precision in a package that meets their individual specifications. An exclusive gear box design permits variety of cutting applications. Features you've come to expect, backed by the industry-leading JET Two Year Warranty.
NOTE: JET Tools is transitioning their metalworking machinery products from white to gray. We dropship most products direct from JET. Unfortunately, we have no control over which color you will receive, sorry.
For all JET warranty issues, please visit thier warranty site.
- Brand: JET
- Model: VBS-2012
- MPN: 414482
- UPC: 662755690617
- Type: Saw
- Motor: 2HP, 230/460V, 3Ph, Prewired 230V
- Cutting Capacity Height (in.): 12
- Blade Size (in.): 156-1/2
- Blade Speeds (SFPM): Low 65 — 555, High 390 — 3,280
- Throat Depth (in.): 20
- Blade Length (in.): 150-1/2 - 156-1/2"
- Blade Width (Min-Max/ in.): 1/8 - 1
- Table Size (in.): 24 x 22-1/2
- Table Tilt (deg.): 8 F & B, 15 R & 12 L
- Table Height at 90 Degrees (in.): 39-1/2
- Welder (KVA): 4-13/64
- Web Description: VBS-2012 VERTICAL BANDSAW
- Dimensions: 42 x 29 x 79
- Height: 84 inch
- Width: 34 inch
- Length: 45 inch
- Weight: 1244 pounds
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 2 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please visit Jet's service center page.