JET 414483 1HP 1PH 115/230V 14" Vertical Bandsaw
The 414483 includes:
- 1x JET 414483 1HP 1PH 115/230V 14" Vertical Bandsaw
- Chip Blower
- 1/4" x 14/18VT Bi-metal blade
- Blade and tire cleaning brush
- Set of tools
- 14" vertical bandsaw
- Specially designed for shop use, including the cutting of ferrous type materials
- Heavy-duty, completely enclosed steel frame
- Variable speeds provide proper adjustments for high efficiency cutting
- Multi-tilting worktable
- Easy to read blade tension indicator unique feature of VBS-1610
- Designed for a multitude of uses in the shop or production line, including the cutting of both ferrous and non-ferrous type metals
The line of JET Vertical Bandsaws offers machine and fabrication professionals all the power and precision in a package that meets their individual specifications. An exclusive gear box design permits variety of cutting applications. Features you've come to expect, backed by the industry-leading JET Two Year Warranty.
NOTE: JET Tools is transitioning their metalworking machinery products from white to gray. We dropship most products direct from JET. Unfortunately, we have no control over which color you will receive, sorry.
For all JET warranty issues, please visit thier warranty site.
- Brand: JET
- Model: VBS-1408
- MPN: 414483
- UPC: 662755104701
- Type: BandSaw
- Motor: 1 HP, 115/230 Volt, 1 Phase, Prewired 115 Volt
- Cutting Capacity Height: 8"
- Blade Size: 1/8" - 1/2"
- Blade Speeds: 82 - 330 SFPM
- Throat Depth: 14"
- Blade Length: 1/2" x 114"
- Blade Width (min-max): 1/8" - 1/2"
- Table Size: 20" x 20"
- Table Tilt: 8 degrees front and back, 12 degrees left and 15 degrees right
- Table Height at 90 degrees: 39"
- Welder: 1.5 KVA
- Dimensions: 34" x 24" x 68-1/2"
- Weight: 643 pounds
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 2 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please visit Jet's service center page.