JET 414484 2HP 3PH 230/460V 10 x 16 Miter Band Saw 414484
The 414484 includes:
- 1x JET 414484 2HP 3PH 230/460V 10 x 16 Miter Band Saw
- 1x Swing away control panel
- 1x Cast iron blade wheels
- 1x Coolant system
- 1x 1" Bi-metal blade
- 1x Adjustable material stop
- Variable speed drive system allows the operator to fine tune th eblade speed fast and easily
- Exclusive 6 contact point blade guide assemblies
- One piece wheel cover
- Heavy duty, rugged transmition utilizes hardened and ground gears operating in an oil bath
- Adjustable blade guides with 6 point contact combination bearing and carbide
- Counterbalanced feed system is controled by a dual system of counterbalance springs working with a hydraulic cylinder
- Swing away control panel
JET Mitering Horizontal bandsaws unique design features a swiveling head while the base remains stationary. This allows the stock to remain same position while making accurate crosscuts and miters. Backed by the industry leading two year warranty, JET Mitering Bandsaws are built to last and deliver precision results.
NOTE: JET Tools is transitioning their metalworking machinery products from white to gray. We dropship most products direct from JET. Unfortunately, we have no control over which color you will receive, sorry.
For all JET warranty issues, please visit thier warranty site.
- Brand: JET
- Model: J-7040M-4
- MPN: 414484
- UPC: 662756091048
- Type: Band Saw
- Motor: 2HP, 230/460VAC, 3PH, Prewired 460V
- Cutting Capacity (in.): 10 x 16
- Round at 90 Degrees (in.): 10
- Round at 45 Degrees (in.): 8-1/2
- Rectangle at 90 Degrees (in.): 2 x 16 / 10 x 14
- Square at 90 Degrees (in.): 10
- Blade Size (in.): 1 x .035 x 135
- Blade Speeds (SFPM): 100-350
- Bed Height (in.): 25-1/2
- Head Swivels (deg.): 45
- Web Description: VBS-1408 VERTICAL BANDSAW
- Height: 48 inch
- Width: 30 inch
- Length: 76 inch
- Weight: 1125 pounds
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 2 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please visit Jet's service center page.