JET 414600 1.5HP 1PH 115/230V 6x48 Industrial Belt Machine
The 414600 includes:
- 1x JET 414600 1.5HP 1PH 115/230V 6x48 Industrial Belt Machine
- 1x Heavy duty one piece steel stand
- 1x Miter gauge
- Table tilts 45° out and 20° in for all angle finishing operations
- Adjustable dust deflector for and dust chute
- Completely enclosed drums and a guarded sanding belt
- Fine thread adjustment for simple amd easy belt tracking
- Plain and compound miters are easily obtained by using the standard diecast aluminum miter gauge
- Will handle virtually all the finishing operations in a production line
- Adjustable heavy duty cast iron removable platen
This JET Industrial Belt Finishing Machine starts with a heavy-duty, one piece steel stand and miter gauge, but offers users so much more in the way of versatility for high-performance results. Variable position locks for both vertical and horizontal belt head adjustments, removable/adjustable heavy-duty cast iron platen and tilting table permit premium contour finishes, as well as plain and compound mitering. A sleek design means it fits anywhere on your shop floor.
NOTE: JET Tools is transitioning their metalworking machinery products from white to gray. We dropship most products direct from JET. Unfortunately, we have no control over which color you will receive, sorry.
For all JET warranty issues, please visit thier warranty site.
- Brand: JET
- Model: J-4300A
- MPN: 414600
- UPC: 662755111372
- Type: Disc Machine
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 115/230V, 1 Ph, Prewired 115V
- Belt Size (WxL/in.): 6 X 48
- Belt Speed (SFPM): 2850
- Belt Table Tilt (deg.): 45° out, 20° in
- Paten( LxW/in.): 7-3/8 X 14-3/4
- Web Description: J-4300A 6X48 INDUSTRIAL BELT MACH 1PH
- Height: 50 inch
- Width: 23 inch
- Length: 30.5 inch
- Weight: 215 pounds
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 2 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please visit Jet's service center page.