JET 414615 4HP, 3PH, 220V 3x79 Belt Grinder
The 414615 includes:
- 1x JET 414615 4HP, 3PH, 220V 3x79 Belt Grinder
- Pivots up and down on base for easy and safe work height adjustments
- Hinged top cover opens for access to grind large pieces using the entire length of the belt
- Advanced belt tracking with vented front wheel fixed in place for rigidity when grinding on the wheel radius
- Sturdy enclosed base
- Fully assembled for immediate use
- Locking handle for top cover
- 3" Round connector and hose clamp for ease of mounting to a metalworking dust collecton system
- JET exclusive Spark Arrester to prevent sparks from flying while using the full length of the belt
Perhaps the thing operators notice first when putting the JET BG-379 through its paces is how safe and easy it is to use, even when grinding larger pieces along the entire length of the belt. Pivoting belt assembly and hinged top cover, advanced belt tracking, vented and fixed front wheel and the JET exclusive Spark Arrester allow broad use of this JET Bench Grinder. Power and precision you can count on; backed by the industry-leading Two Year Warranty.
NOTE: JET Tools is transitioning their metalworking machinery products from white to gray. We dropship most products direct from JET. Unfortunately, we have no control over which color you will receive, sorry.
For all JET warranty issues, please visit thier warranty site.
3 extra Belts included
- Brand: JET
- Model: BG-379-3
- MPN: 414615
- UPC: 731325197471
- Type: Belt Grinder
- Motor: 4HP, 220V, 3- Phase 60Hz
- Belt Size (WxL/in.): 3 x 79"
- Belt Speed (SFPM): 6600
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 2 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please visit Jet's service center page.