JET 418448 2pk 1 X .035 X 4/6 Intenss Pro Bandsaw Blades
The 418448 includes:
- 2x JET 418448 Starrett 1 x .035 x 4/6 Intenss Pro Bandsaw Blades for J-7020, J-7040/4, J-7020M, J-7040M/4
- Ideal for intensive production cutting operations across a wide range of metals.
- Positive rake angle tooth design and variable pitch for optimum cutting efficiency in high-production cutting operations
- Triple tempered M-42 cobalt high speed steel teeth combined with a fatigue resistant alloy steel backing strip.
- Easy penetration, excellent chip clearance and reduced noise levels.
- High quality surface finish and faster, straighter cuts.
- Ideal for steels up to HRC 45, tool and stainless steels and nickel based and non-ferrous alloys
- Fits J-7020, J-7040/4, J-7020M, J-7040M/4
Intenss PRO is a bi-metal blade ideal for intensive production cutting. Its positive rake angle and variable pitch tooth geometry provide excellent cutting efficiency. It offers easy penetration, excellent chip clearance, low noise levels, quality surface finish and faster, straighter cuts. It is a good choice for steels up to HRC 45, tool and stainless steels and nickel based and non-ferrous alloys.
For all JET warranty issues, please visit thier warranty site.
- Brand: JET
- Model: 418448
- MPN: 418448
- UPC: 731325265217
- Type: Bandsaw Blades
- Package Qty.: 2