JET 418494 2pk 1/2 X .025 X 6/10 Intenss Pro-Die Band Saw Blades - VBS-3612
The 418494 includes:
- 2x JET 41894 1/2 X .025 X 6/10 Intenss Pro-Die Band Saw Blades - VBS-3612
- Triple tempered M-42 cobalt high speed steel teeth combined with a fatigue resistant alloy steel backing strip.
- Longevity and chip clearing advantages of bi-metal unique saw technology.
- Available in a variety of tooth pitches up to a maximum width of 1/2."
- Ideal for contour and general purpose cutting.
- Resists heat, abrasion and shock, allowing faster cutting rates
- Horizontal and vertical machines.
- Ideal for tool, die and mold steels, stainless steels and nickel based and non-ferrous alloys.
Intenss PRO is a bi-metal blade ideal for intensive production cutting. Its positive rake angle and variable pitch tooth geometry provide excellent cutting efficiency. It offers easy penetration, excellent chip clearance, low noise levels, quality surface finish and faster, straighter cuts. It is a good choice for steels up to HRC 45, tool and stainless steels and nickel based and non-ferrous alloys.
For all JET warranty issues, please visit thier warranty site.
- Brand: JET
- Model: 418494
- MPN: 418494
- UPC: 731325265255
- Type: Bandsaw Blades
- Package Qty.: 2