JET 460010 JLH-900WO-10 9-Ton Lever Hoist w/ 10' Lift & Overload Protection
The 460010 includes:
- 1x JET 460010 JLH-900WO-10 9-Ton Lever Hoist w/ 10' Lift & Overload Protection
- Patented Fused Brake Design- Proven durability that increases safety with a lifetime replacement warranty
- Overload Protection- Slip clutch design increases safety by preventing lifting or pulling damaging loads
- Weston Style Dual Pawl Brake System- Double pawl design increases safety
- Alloy Steel Hooks- Industrial rated hooks rotate 360 degrees for easy rigging. Hooks slowly stretch to indicate an overload situation increasing jobsite safety
- Caged needle bearing design- Increases efficiency and promotes smooth operation extending the work life of the hoist
- Cast Steel Safety Latches- Increased durability with heavy duty safety latches secured with Allen screws and lock nuts
JET JLH Series Lever Hoists incorporate safety, durability, and heavy duty construction for operation in severe industrial environments. Safety comes standard with features such as overload protection, which prevents the lever hoist from lifting or pulling damaging loads beyond its rated capacity. The JET JLH Series is available in 1/4 ton to 9 ton capacities, with standard lifts of 5, 10, 15, and 20 feet (custom lifts available). Whether it's inverted, vertical, horizontal, or any other load angle, the JET JLH lever hoist is the solution for your heavy-duty industrial needs.
For all JET warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.
- Brand: Jet
- Model: JLH-900WO-10
- MPN: 460010
- UPC: 731325173451
- Type: Hoist
- Load Capacity (Tons): 9
- Lift (Ft.): 10
- Load Capacity (Metric Tons): 9.0
- Ship Yard Hooks: No
- Overload Protected: Yes
- Handle Length (In.): 16-2/5
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.