JET 690038 1-1/2 HP, 3 PH, 230 V Vertical Miller
The 690038 includes:
- 1x JET 690038 1-1/2 HP, 3 PH, 230 V Vertical Miller
- Vertical milling machine - jvm-836-1/3
- Precision bored and honed milling head
- Large diameter quill is chromed
- High precision spindle bearings
- Over 10" of front to back ram travel
- Locks on all movable surfaces
- Hardened and ground precision table
- Head tilts left or right
The precision bored and honed milling head, coupled with the hardened and ground 8" x 36" table ensures retention of tolerances, while locks on all moving surfaces increase user safety. The JET JVM-836 has features you've come to expect that are backed by the industry-leading JET Two Year Warranty.
NOTE: JET Tools is transitioning their metalworking machinery products from white to gray. We dropship most products direct from JET. Unfortunately, we have no control over which color you will receive, sorry.
For all JET warranty issues, please visit thier warranty site.
- Graduated scale on column
- Precision ground dovetail ways
- One-shot lubrication system
- This small mill has all of the Feature found on our larger mills, but sized for the home shop, repair shops or small maintenance shops.
- Brand: JET
- Model: JVM-836-3
- MPN: 690038
- UPC: 662755195037
- Type: Mill
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 230 Volts only, 3 Phase
- Number of Spindle Speeds: 10
- Spindle Taper: R-8
- Quill Diameter: 3-3/8"
- Head Movement: 90 Degrees Left and Right
- Max Distance Spindle to Table: 13-3/4"
- Distance Spindle to Column: 15-3/4"
- Table Longitudinal Travel: 22-1/4
- Table Cross Travel: 9-1/2"
- Collet Capacity: 1/8-7/8
- T-Slots Number and Size: 3&5/8"
- T-Slot Centers: 2-1/2"
- Work Table Weight Capacity: 500 pounds
- Travel of Knee: 14"
- Travel of Ram: 10-1/2"
- Quill Travel: 5"
- Range of Spindle Speeds: 120-1,550 RPM
- Table Size: 7-7/8"x35-3/4"
- Note: Use of static phase converter will void warranty
- Distance Spindle to Column: 5-1/4 min/inch
- Motor: Prewired 230 Volts
- Dimensions: 55"x52"x78"
- Weight: 1610 pounds
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 2 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please visit Jet's service center page.