JET 708113A Bandsaw PLUS Open Stand 708113A
The 708113A includes:
- 1x JET 708113A JWBS-14OS Bandsaw
- 1x Open Stand
- Easily cuts larger workpieces due to its 6" resaw capacity
- Heavy duty cast iron constructed frame for incredible strength
- Computer balanced, six spoke band wheels
- Cast iron table which tilts 45 degrees to the right and 10 degrees to the left
- The lower blade guide is micro-adjustable which definitely reduces the amount of friction
- Both versatile and very safe
- Includes a 3/8", 6 TPI woodworking blade
Constructed with a cast-iron frame, this 14 in. band saw is fashioned with the sturdiness and rigidity usually reserved for large shops. JET brings this pro-style element to your home shop, where a quiet 3/4 HP motor supplies ample cutting power with 3000 SPM maximum blade speed. This machine can accommodate large pieces of lumber up to 6 in. thick while vibrations are kept to a minimum courtesy of computer-balanced wheels that enable precision blade tracking.
For all JET warranty issues, please visit thier warranty site.
- Brand: JET
- Model: JWBS-14OS
- MPN: 708113A
- UPC: 662755522222
- Type: Bandsaw
- Cutting Capacity: 13-1/2" wide
- Cutting Capacity: 6" high
- Minimum Saw Blade: 1/8" wide
- Maximum Saw Blade: 3/4" wide
- Blade Speed: 3000 SFPM
- Blade Length: 93-1/2"
- Table Dimension: 14" x 14"
- Table Tilt:45 degrees right, 15 degrees left
- Table Height From Floor: 44"
- Dust Port Diameter: 4 OD/in
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM: 300
- Stand Type: Open
- Bandsaw Size: 14"
- Wheel Diameter: 14"
- Motor: 3/4 HP, Single Phase, 115/230 Volt (115 Prewired), 7/3.5 Amps
- Weight: 172 pounds
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please visit Jet's service center page.