JET 708403K Standalone Downdraft Table with Legs
The 708403K includes:
- 1x JET 708403K Standalone Downdraft Table
- 1x Set of Legs
- 10x Non-Slip Rubber Grommets
- The JET downdraft table design (patent pending) draws harmful dust particles away from the user without obstructing the user's movement or productivity
- 4" dust collection port connects to your dust collection system for efficient dust/chip disposal
- Includes 10 non-slip rubber grommets to help stabilize your workpiece
- The downdraft table combines a large work surface with the dust collection area
- Extra large work surface gives you more space to get more work done
Table saw extension tables can be a great way to improve the accuracy and productivity of your saw, but they also take up valuable shop space when not in use. The Jet 708403K Standalone Downdraft Table can act as both an extension table and a downdraft sanding table, so you can get more use of every inch of floor space. It can either attach to your XACTA or ProShop table saw, or even act as a standalone downdraft table for even more versatility. The patented downdraft design offers highly efficient dust extraction without impeding your freedom of movement, so you can sand more efficiently and cleanly. The table comes complete with 10 non-slip rubber grommets that can be placed anywhere you need them to securely hold your stock in place while sanding. The 4" dust port will attach to most standard dust collection systems so you can be up and running in no time, and the 708403K comes with Jet's industry leading 5 year limited warranty.
For all JET warranty issues, please visit thier warranty site.
- Brand: JET
- Model: 708403K
- MPN: 708403K
- UPC: 662756095398
- Type: Downdraft Table
- Shipping Weight (Pounds): 290
- Shipping Height (inches): 33
- Shipping Width (inches): 30
- Shipping Length (inches): 36
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please visit Jet's service center page.