JET 708458K 8" Closed Stand Jointer
The 708458K includes:
- 1x JET 708458K 8" Closed Stand Jointer
- Three high speed steel knives provide over 16,500 cuts per minute for a superior finish
- Heavy-duty cast iron infeed and outfeed tables with precision machined finish
- Built-in rabbeting ledge adds versatility
- Two-way tilting fence with positive stops at 45° and 90° to handle bevel operations
- Large, heavy-duty table adjustment handwheel has a locking knob for quick, easy and secure table height corrections
- Heavy duty magnetic controls provide long life and reliability
- Built-in dust chute with 4" port connects to your collection system for efficient dust/chip disposal
- Powerful 2HP motor easily handles the toughest jointing tasks
It's time to skip the hand tools and graduate to the JET JJ-8CS 8" long bed jointer. Its 2HP motor runs quietly and smoothly. An exclusive two-way tilting fence with positive stops at 45° and 90° make bevel operations smooth. Extra-long heavy-duty cast iron infeed and outfeed tables with precision-machined finish allow jointing of longer boards without tipping. Best of all, it comes with our JET industry-leading customer service professionals standing by to help from setup to output.
For all JET warranty issues, please visit thier warranty site.
- Brand: JET
- Model: JJ-8CS
- MPN: 708458K
- UPC: 662755817953
- Type: Jointer
- Cutting Capacity (WxD/in): 8x1/2
- Cutterhead Speed: 5500 RPM
- Number of Knives: 3
- Standard Knife Size: 8"x11/16"x1/8"
- Rabbeting Capacity: 1/2"
- Rabbeting Ledge: 3-1/8"x8-3/4"
- Table Height: 31-1/4"
- Table Size: 66-1/2"x9"
- Fence Size: 38-1/2"x4"
- Fence Tilts: 45 degrees right and left
- Fence Positive Stops: 45 degres left/right and 90 degrees
- Dust Port Diameter: 4 OD/in
- Dust Collection CFM Minimum: 350
- Motor: 2 HP, Single Phase, 230 Volt only, 12 Amps
- Weight: 400 pounds
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please visit Jet's service center page.