JET 708544 Model JWP-208HH 5HP 1Ph 20" Planer PLUS Helical Head
The 708544 includes:
- 1x JET 708544 JWP-208HH 5HP 1Ph 20" Planer PLUS Helical Head
- Helical insert cutterhead with staggered carbide inserts for a superior finish and quieter cut
- Heavy-duty cast iron and steel construction for added strength and durability
- Two-speed gear box with automatic chain tensioner lets you adjust the feed rate to meet your needs
- Large, cast iron, precision ground table for precise workpiece support
- Powerful 5 HP TEFC induction motor with three V-belt transmission for smooth and consistent power
- Positive gear drive moves table quickly and accurately
- Work table is precision-ground and polished for consistently smooth operation
- Large handwheel with positive gear drive allows for quick and accurately table adjustments
For all JET warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.
- Heavy-duty table locks keep the table secure during use
- Exclusive angled 4" dust port keeps your dust hose out of the way
- Heavy-duty steel closed stand with lockable casters for increased portability
- Magnetic controls provide long life and reliability
- Brand: Jet
- Model: JWP-208HH
- MPN: 708544
- UPC: 662755955891
- Type: Planer
- Height: 23 inch
- Width: 28 inch
- Length: 44 inch
- Weight: 765 pound
- Maximum Planing: 20 "
- Maximum Planing Thickness: 6 "
- Maximum Full Width Depth of Cut: 3/32 "
- Minimum Planing Length: 8 "
- Cutterhead Diameter: 3 3/16 "
- Cutterhead Speed: 5000 RPM
- Feed Rate: 24 and 31 FPM
- Number of Knives: 92 Four-sided inserts
- Table Size: 25 3/4" x 20"
- Dust Port Diameter: 5 "
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 400 cu.ft/min
- Number of Speeds: 2
- Range of Speeds: 24 and 31 FPM
- Maximum Opening: 8 "
- Amps: 18 A
- Motor Power: 5 HP
- Motor Voltage: 230
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.
Was not my 1st purchase from Tools Plus so when I seen the sale this is the 1st place I headed.
No Cons with the Machine, everything I expected and more. Piece of cake to assemble. Not to mention a bunch of Rewards points towards future purchase.
Yes, I would recommend if you are thinking about stepping up your surface planner, this is the Machine.