JET 708597K Belt/Disc Sander PLUS Closed Stand
The 708597K includes:
- 1x JET 708597K JSG-96CS Belt/Disc Sander with Closed Stand
- Large cast iron table has preset stops at 90° and 45° to let you use the belt sander vertically, horizontally or anywhere in between
- Exclusive dual thumbscrew belt tracking adjustment locks to keep belt on track during use
- Graphite covered steel platen runs cooler increasing machine and belt life
- Specially designed belt guard allows full use of the 6" belt width and length
- Drive drum is rubber-coated for a better grip on the sanding belt resulting in less slippage
- Tracking adjustment knob with quick-lock handle keeps belt on track during use
- Quick-release belt tension lever makes belt changes fast and easy
- Integrated locking wheels for easy mobility
The unique JSG-96CS Sander combines a 9" disc and 6" x 48" belt for workshop versatility. While small and compact, the JSG-96 offers industrial 3/4 HP power while taking up a small footprint in your shop. A quick-release belt tension lever makes belt changes fast and easy while a quick-lock dust cover allows fast disc changes.
For all JET warranty issues, please visit thier warranty site.
- Single 4" dust port on the back of the base collects dust effectively from both the belt and disc
- Powerful 3/4 HP motor easily handles the toughest sanding operations
- Built-in handles for easier portability
- One-piece formed steel heavy-duty closed stand provides additional support and additional storage for abrasives
- Quick-lock dust cover allows fast disc changes
- Brand: JET
- Model: JSG-96CS
- MPN: 708597K
- UPC: 662755249280
- Type: Disc Sander
- Belt Size: 48"x6"
- Disc Diameter: 9"
- Belt Speed: 2258 SFPM
- Disc Speed: 1725 RPM
- Belt Table Tilt: 10 degrees up, 45 degrees down
- Belt Table Size: 11"x5-1/2"
- Disc Table Size: 12"x7-1/2"
- Disc Table Tilt: 10 degrees up, 45 degrees down
- Dust Port Diameter: 4 OD/in
- Motor: 3/4 HP, Single Phase, 115 Volt, 11 Amp
- Weight: 196 pounds
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please visit Jet's service center page.