JET 708599 Belt/Disc Sander
The 708599 includes:
- 1x JET 708599 Belt/Disc Sander
- Two precision-ground cast iron tables have positive stops at 90° and 45° for sanding flat pieces or mitered angles; allows belt sander to be used vertically, horizontally or anywhere in-between
- Exclusive dual thumbscrew belt tracking adjustment locks to keep belt on track during use
- Graphite covered steel platen runs cooler increasing machine and belt life
- Specially designed belt guard allows full use of the 6" belt width and length
- Drive drum is rubber-coated for a better grip on the sanding belt resulting in less slippage
- Tracking adjustment knob with quick-lock handle keeps belt on track during use
- Quick-release belt tension lever makes belt changes fast and easy
- Quick-lock dust cover allows fast disc changes
The JET JSG-6DC Sander combines a 12" disc and a 6" x 48" belt to provide raw industrial 1.5 HP sanding power. The exclusive dual thumbscrew belt tracking adjustment locks to keep the belt on track while tackling any tough application. The sander boasts both a quick release belt tension lever and a quick lock dust cover for the disc. The built in handle allows for easy portability around the workshop.
For all JET warranty issues, please visit thier warranty site.
- Single 4" dust port on the back of the base collects dust effectively from both the belt and disc
- Powerful 1-1/2 HP motor easily handles the toughest sanding operations
- Built-in handles for easier portability
- Brand: JET
- Model: JSG-6DC
- MPN: 708599
- UPC: 662755637674
- Type: Belt/Disc Sander
- Belt Size: 48"x6"
- Disc Diameter: 12"
- Belt Speed: 2500 SFPM
- Disc Speed: 1725 RPM
- Belt Table Size: 12-1/2"x7"
- Belt Table Tilt: 20 degrees up, 45 degrees down
- Disc Table Size: 16-1/2"x10"
- Disc Table Tilt: 25 degrees up, 45 degrees down
- Dust Port Diameter: 4 OD/in
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, Single Phase, 115/230 Volt (Prewired 115 Volt), 12/6 Amp
- Dimensions: 29"x29"x20"
- Weight: 215 pounds
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please visit Jet's service center page.