JET 708674PK 10" Deluxe Xacta Table Saw + 30" Xacta Fence II
The 708674PK includes:
- 1x JET 708674PK JTAS-10XL30-1DX 10" Deluxe Xacta Table Saw + 30" Xacta Fence II
- 3HP, 1Ph, 230V
- Busiest tool in your shop should have a 30" XACTA Fence w/T-square design
- Take advantage of their cast iron wings for expanded work surface
- Remarkably smooth and quiet operation due to the Poly-V Belt System
- Miter gauge with adjustable positive stops
- Protects your powerful 3HP motor with a hinged cover
- Blade changes are even faster with the push-button arbor lock system
- No reaching over, the switch is magnetically mounted on the rail
If you've ever wondered about what a table saw can really do, look no further. Introducing the new JET® 10" DELUXE XACTA® SAW. The Quick release riving knife and integrated arbor lock keeps the operator safe and more efficient. The DELUXE XACTA® SAW offers an upgraded Poly-V belt drive system for smooth operation and optimal power transfer, a fully shrouded blade for highly efficient dust collection. The 26" x 30" wings and deeper table gives you even more cast iron to work on. A built-in 12.5" x 18" x 4 " storage drawer sealed from the cabinet keeps your necessities within arms reach, also includes an on-board fence and miter gauge storage.
For all JET warranty issues, please visit thier warranty site.
- Brand: JET
- Model: JTAS-10XL30-1DX
- MPN: 708674PK
- UPC: 662755941047
- Type: Table Saw
- Maximum Width of Dado: 13/16"
- Maximum Diameter of Dado: 8"
- Table Height: 34"
- Table Size with Standard Extension: 29"x42"
- Table Size without Extension: 29"x20"
- Dust Port Diameter: 4 OD/in
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 350
- Motor: 3 HP, Single Phase, 230 Volt only, 14.5 Amps
- Dimensions: 65"x36"x38"
- Weight: 490 pounds
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please visit Jet's service center page.