JET 708749B 16" Wood Band Saw 1-1/2 HP, 1 PH
The 708749B includes:
- 1x JET 708749B 16" Wood Band Saw 1-1/2 HP, 1 PH
- Welded heavy-gauge steel, triangular column design
- Respectful 10-inch resaw capacity perfect for slicing veneers
- European-style blade guides forged from quality, long-lasting carbide
- Cast-Iron table tilts 45 degrees to the right and 10 degrees to the left, perfect for bevel cuts
- Large 17-inch X 17-inch table for those large work pieces
- Set table angles with the handy trunnion scale
- 5 year warranty
For all JET warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.
- Rigid, heavy-duty guide post with rack and pinion adjustment for extra blade support
- All cast iron handwheels make smooth, easy blade adjustments with less effort
- 3/8", 6 TPI woodworking blade is included so you can start cutting right away
- 4" dust port allows for direct connection of dust collection system
- Direct-reading scale lets you select blade tension for widths up to 1-1/4"
- Dual locking cabinet doors allow access to blade when necessary
- Single knob tracking adjustment simplifies the blade tracking process
- Blade tracking adjustment window lets you view your blade position on the wheel tire
- Brand: JET
- Model: JWBS-16B
- MPN: 708749B
- UPC: 662755983511
- Type: Band Saw
- Cutting Capacity (W/in.): 16-3/8
- Cutting Capacity (H/in.): 10
- Minimum Saw Blade (W/in.): 1/8
- Maximum Saw Blade (W/in.): 1-1/4
- Blade Speed (SFPM): 3000
- Blade Length (in.): 123
- Table Dimension (LxW/in.): 17 x 17
- Table Tilt (deg.): 45 R, 10 L
- Table Height From Floor (in.): 35-1/4
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM: 400
- Dust Port Diameter (OD/in.): 4
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, Single Phase, 115/230 Volt, 11.5/5.8 Amps
- Dimensions: 31"x22"x71"
- Weight: 310 pounds
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.