JET 708754B 20" 3 HP Bandsaw PLUS Quick Tensioner
The 708754B includes:
- 1x JET 708754B 20" 3 HP Bandsaw PLUS Quick Tensioner
- 1x Bandsaw Blade
- New superior triangular, one-piece design provides column rigidity and minimizes vibration
- Incredible 12-1/4" Resaw capacity for cutting large pieces of wood, slicing veneers and cutting book matched panels
- 21" x 21" precision ground cast iron table for added stability and work support
- 2 Speed poly V-belt drive
- Precision computer balanced wheels eliminate vibration for accurate blade tracking
- Foot brake for rapid stops
- Weighs a solid 500 lbs.
- Powder-coated finish for long lasting durability
For all JET warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.
- Upper and lower ball bearing, micro-adjustable blade guides for proper support during the cut of different size boards
- Tool-less, independently adjustable ball bearing guide system for quick and easy adjustments and smooth operation
- 8-spoke band wheels computer balanced to spin true without vibration
- Rigid, heavy-duty guide post with rack and pinion adjustment for extra blade support
- Brand: JET
- Model: JWBS-20
- MPN: 708754B
- UPC: 662755983535
- Type: Band Saw
- Motor: 3HP, 1Ph 230V
- Blade Length: 150"
- Blade Speed: 2,000 / 3,300 SFPM
- Band Saw Size: 20"
- Wheel Diameter 20"
- Cutting Capacity (Height): 12-1/4"
- Cutting Capacity (Width): 20"
- Minimum Saw Blade (Width): 1/8"
- Maximum Saw Blade (Width): 37257
- Table Size: 21" x 21"
- Table Tilt: 45° Right & 10° Left
- Table Height from Floor: 36-1/8"
- Stand Type: Closed
- Dust Port Diameter (OD): 4"
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM: 400 CFM
- Miter Gauge Positive Stops: 90° Right, 45° Right
- Prewired: 230V
- Motor Amps: 13 Amps
- Dimensions: 75" x 22" x 30-3/4" (L x W x H)
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.